[robocup-small] Fw: [robocup2008: 106] Type 2 invitation letters

Xiong Rong rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Wed Jun 25 18:24:12 EDT 2008

To those who requested Type 2 invitation letters:

LOC is now dispatching the letter to you.

We have received 580 requests for Type2 invitation letters, sent out 338 copies by
now, and we are still in process of the rest. If you have not received the letter,
please contact "Sunny" Lij at sipedi.cn immediately.

Also please report your status to Sunny whether or not you can successfully obtain
VISA with the letters we sent to you. We would like to know if the invitation
letters are effective for your VISA application.

If you need further assistance or meet any condition changes in VISA application
at Chinese embassies/consulates in your countries, please contact Sunny
Lij at sipedi.cn immediately.

Thank you for your attention and corporation on this matter.

LOC, RoboCup 2008