[robocup-small] Fwd: ATA Carnet vs DHL Global‏

Xiong Rong rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Sat Jun 28 04:15:09 EDT 2008

I am forwarding an email from Steven Xu (xudf at sipedi.cn)
----------------------------

Dear all:

How are you? As the time goes on, many teams have sent their cargo
to China. And we have met some problems in the customs clearance.

For all teams who plan to ship your cargo to China, we have some
advice of freight for you:

(1) DHL Global Forwarding is the best choice of shipping agencies.
They know much more about this competition. Using other transporter
may cause the freight longer and more expensive.

(2) "SZV Model" is better than using ATA Carnet, using "SZV Model"
will make your cargo freight easier, shorter, and cheaper.

(3) As the process of customs clearance by ATA Carnet longer than
expects, the deadline of cargo arrival change to July 2nd.

After all, please use DHL Global Forwarding and "SZV Model" instead of
your regular way you used in the past year!

About ATA Carnet

If you apply the ATA Carnet for your luggage, please make sure send us
the whole ATA Carnet! Part of ATA Carnet can't be registered. And if
you have applied ATA Carnet, please email it to us as soon as
possible. The registration will cost three or four business days which
must be done before you depart.

Best regards,
Steven Xu