[robocup-small] A proposal to teams who have FOV problems

Li Yi plumcore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 01:04:11 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm Kevin Li from Team ZJUNlict. Our vision system is trying to adjust to
the new field.

Our simple qualitative testing result is that our camera can cover most of
the new inner field. Nevertheless, due to the limitation of our lab's space,
detailed test to cover all the boundary lines might not be carried out if no
suitable field can be found before the contest. We probably have FOV problem
to cover all the boundary lines. Team Plasmas had mentioned earlier. Our
proposal is to lift the height for the camara bar up to 4.2m as an
alternative solution. Fiction arms are convenient to mount cameras at the
feasible position. In my opinion, it will be harmless to most of teams who
participate in the coming contest and will benifit those teams who may have
FOV problems.

Best regards,

--
Li Yi (Kevin)
Team member of ZJUNlict, Robocup Small Size league,