[robocup-small] Attention for Qualified Teams

Xiong Rong rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Mon Mar 3 23:53:19 EST 2008

To Qualified Teams of SSL,

According the requirement of Local Organization Committee of RoboCup2008,
I would like to ask the qualified teams to provide the address of your team
leader, which is
needed in the regristration. Please email this information to me ASAP and
clarify the team name and team leader's name in subject or content.
My email address is : rxiong_zju at hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

NOTES: The address needed is post mail address including post code. Please email
to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Best regards,

Xiong Rong
State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology
Zhejiang University