[robocup-small] registration update

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 12 09:39:23 EDT 2007

Dear all,

Thank you everyone for working to register over the last few days!

We are now processing all those registrations.  Every email and request
will be answered.  If your registration request was entered by now,
please do not worry, we are working on it.

We also have emails from folks who have had difficulty to enter their
registration.  Those will certainly be accounted for.  Give us a few
days to work on it.

Tucker

--
Tucker Balch, Associate Professor, Interactive Computing
Director, Institute for Personal Robots in Education

phone: +1 404 385-2861 phax: +1 404 601-3185
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker