[robocup-small] registration reminder: Reserve your rooms by tomorrow!

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 10 08:51:00 EDT 2007

Dear RoboCuppers,

This is a reminder for you to make your reservations for housing at
RoboCup 2007 today or tomorrow (April 11).

This week we must "buy" the block of rooms from our university.  After
that they will release the extra rooms, so we cannot guarantee
availability of on campus housing after that time.  We do have rooms
blocked at nearby hotels, but there are not enough for everyone, so
please get your on campus reservations.

It is also very important to register your robot and simulation teams
this week as well.  We need a firm count on the teams that will be
attending in each league so that we can reserve an appropriate amount of
space and resources in the venues.

Thanks everybody!

Tucker

--
Tucker Balch, Associate Professor, Interactive Computing
Chair, RoboCup 2007 Atlanta

phone: +1 404 385-2861 phax: +1 404 601-3185
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker