[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Usage - Camellia Dragons

林慶二 gagaga5124 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:30:07 EDT 2019

Dear RoboCup SPL teams,

I apologize that I announced  the wrong email.

The correct announcement is as below.

Behavior Control
- roles(newstriker, midfielder, defender, goalie)(update)
- action priority for cooperative behavior(update)
- roles for penalty kick(update)

Perception
- CascadeBallPerceptor replaced B-Human fs module BallPerceptor.(update)
- BallPerceptor on PK. It took a different approach from
CascadeBallPerceptor.(new)

SelfLocator
- We added the method to detect and modify the inversion of self located
position.(new)

We make sure that this will never happen again.

Best regards,

Keiji Hayashi
Camellia Dragons

--
林 慶二
愛知県立大学大学院 情報科学研究科 博士前期課程 メディア情報専攻
メール : im192011 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp

Keiji Hayashi
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
Aichi Prefectural University
1522-3 Ibaragabasama, Aichi 480-1198 JAPAN
E-mail : im192011 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp