[robocup-nao] Dutch Nao Team announces B-Human code usage for RoboCup 2016

Dutch Nao Team info at dutchnaoteam.nl
Mon Jun 13 13:31:50 EDT 2016

Dear all,

As required by the B-Human code release, we would like to announce that the
Dutch Nao Team will use the B-Human code release as available on GitHub,
and augment it.

Besides custom parameterizations including custom kicks, we have
implemented our own ball detector to handle the new ball.  We have also
developed our own behavior engine, which does not descend from XABSL/CABSL.

We would also like to use this opportunity to thank the B-Human team again
for their contribution to the SPL.

Kind regards,
Patrick de Kok
Team leader Dutch Nao Team