[robocup-nao] Z-Knipsers announce

Nguyen Thuy Anh Khoa khoa.nguyen at control.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 19 05:07:28 EDT 2015

Dear SPL colleagues,

according to the B-Human team code release license, the Z-Knipsers announce the use of the B-Human 2013 code base in the RoboCup 2015. This follows our initial announcement in April 2014.

We have added or modified modules in these areas:

- behavior for goal keeper, defenders, supporters, striker
- dynamic role assignment for above roles
- framework for pass plays
- possession depending formation of robots
- self-localization based on SLAM (still very early stage)
- white goal detection

We very much thank B-Human for their valuable contribution to the Standard Platform League.

See you soon,
Khoa Nguyen
Z-Knipsers