[robocup-nao] Nao's in the carry-on luggage

Brad Hall at CSE, UNSW bradh at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 3 22:15:46 EDT 2009

The only battery incident I've had personally was in China (Xi'an),
where I had to remove the battery from my laptop, but I was then
allowed to put it back in the same suitcase as the laptop.

I remember also a story that once we had to remove the battery from a
AIBO as they were worried that it might turn itself on mid-flight.

I think they are just worried about it shorting or starting to move
during the flight.

Cheers,
Brad