[robocup-nao] Nao's in the carry-on luggage

Bernhard Hengst BERNHARDH at CSE.UNSW.EDU.AU
Wed Jun 3 22:33:03 EDT 2009

Yes, I recall that story. We sought advice before taking the AIBOs as carry
on luggage. Qantas officials told me that they were familiar with the AIBOs
and carrying them on board would not be a problem, but that we should remove
the batteries in case they accidentally start up, scare the passengers, and
cause a panic.

Regards,
Bernhard

Bernhard Hengst
ARC Centre of Excellence for Autonomous Systems
School of Computer Science and Engineering, Room 401E, Ext: 56993
University of New South Wales  Tele: +61 2 9385-6993, (0418) 493-279