[robocup-nao] Nao's in the carry-on luggage

Elad Alon elad.alon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:39:32 EDT 2009

Thank you very much for the very swift answer. One more question, though
(from me, at any rate. Eran might have some more). You mentioned removing
the battery, to avoid any issues. Where would you put it? Take it with the
carry-on luggage? Or did you mean just take it out of the robot?

Thanks,
Elad Alon