[robocup-msrs] MSRS Competition in Robocup 2008

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 25 16:36:03 EST 2008

I've received a few emails recently asking about a Microsoft Robotics Studio competition in Robocup 2008.  I would like to be able to tell you definitely whether there will be a competition or not but it is still not decided.  We have expressed an interest in running another simulation competition but we must be approved/invited to participate by the United States Robocup Trustees and that hasn't happened yet.

I'll let you know when we can provide a definite answer but for the time being, no-one should assume that there will be an MSRS-sponsored simulation competition at Robocup 2008.

-Kyle Johns