[robocup-msrs] MSRS Competition in Robocup 2008

Tandy Trower tandyt at exchange.microsoft.com
Sat Jan 26 15:38:57 EST 2008

PS...If you want to see a MSRS based sim competition at RoboCup 2008, please send a personal note to the official international organizing committee. If there is strong grassroots interest, this will have a good influence with the organizing board and trustees as they want to ensure that RoboCup is addressing the interests of the participants. We are preparing to offer another sponsored competition, but the final decision lies in the organizers of RoboCup.

Thanks!