[robocup-legged] 11 vs. 11 on a Mid-Size League Field

William Uther willu at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Apr 10 19:01:44 EDT 2006

On 11/04/2006, at 5:11 AM, Thomas Röfer wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> during Dutch Open in Eindhoven, we organized a demo match with 11
> by 11
> AIBOs on the Mid-Size League field. If we are right, it was the
> first match
> of full teams in RoboCup with real robots. We will have another game
> (hopefully with teams from other countries) in Bremen. It is really
> a pity,
> that we cannot continue with the AIBOs in the future. The game was
> better
> than expected, we will send some fotos/videos later. At the same
> time it
> became obvious that there will be a lot of challenges concerning
> coordination and cooperation for larger teams.

This is really great to hear!  I look forward to seeing the videos.

Cheers,

Will          :-}

P.S.  We hope to have Aus Open video up soon.

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 8306 0424               Computer Science and Engineering

Web: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/   or  http://www.nicta.com.au/

NICTA email Disclaimer:
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/NICTAEmailDisclaimer.html
UNSW email Disclaimer: