[robocup-legged] visual sensor gain control in ERS-7 AIBOs

Gibi messageid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:30:36 EST 2006

On 2/13/06, Humberto Martínez Barberá <humberto at um.es> wrote:

> Hi,
> I think this might be useful and give you a hint. _whiteBalance, _gain and
> _shutter take values in [0..2] range. Unfortunately there are not many books
> on OpenR, are they?
>
> Humberto
> TeamChaos
>
> OPrimitiveID fbkID;
>

> OStatus result = OPENR::OpenPrimitive(
> "PRM:/r1/c1/c2/c3/i1-FbkImageSensor:F1", &fbkID);
> if (result != oSUCCESS)
> printf("%s : %s %d", "MyClass::ConfigCamera ()", "OPENR::OpenPrimitive()
> FAILED", result);
>
> I've found a new way to adjust the camera parameter; in the headers of
Open-R there's some interesting #define that enable the auto exposition
adjust and the auto white balance, here the code:

OPENR::ControlPrimitive (fbkID, oprmreqCAM_AWB_ON, 0, 0, 0, 0);
OPENR::ControlPrimitive (fbkID, oprmreqCAM_AE_ON, 0, 0, 0, 0);

I hope will be usefull.

--
msg 100% recyclable.

--- GPG public Key available