[robocup-legged] 11x11 RoboCup match

Hamid Reza Vaezi hrvaezi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:46:42 EST 2006

Hi all,

   I don't believe in 11x11 RoboCup Match as a strong research area because
of some reasons that Pedro mentioned. but the idea that robots  from
different teams could play together (that Diter said ) is totally fantastic
and challenging. So as a proposal I think we should better forget about
11x11 match and discuss about team of 4 AiBos from 4 different teams that
are selected randomly. and when a mixed team wins, all 4 teams get points.
It is more reasonable and no extra field or material is needed.

Best Regards,
   Hamid Reza Vaezi Joze,
   Impossibles Team,
   Sharif University of Technology, Iran