[robocup-legged] 11x11 RoboCup match

Hans-Dieter Burkhard hdb at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 6 11:09:45 EST 2006

Hi Pedro,

you are totally right: scientific progress is the important point.
Therefore, it is not the problem to play just another game on another
field.

The problems should be:
How could robots from different teams play toghether?
How can we adapt to new conditions without knowing before all details?

Of course we have to check what AIBOs can do at all and to prepare for
their features.

And another important point (holds for all robot leagues): Real
cooperation will be necessary if we have more players and a larger field.
I hope to get new insights about that. The midsize test game in a Gym at
German AI conference las autumn was very promising (while still being
everything else but perfect).

Best regards

Diter