[robocup-humanoid] Webots Workshops: March 2nd (9am - 11am CET) and 3rd (5pm - 7pm CET)

Maike Paetzel-Pruesmann paetzel-pruesmann at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 25 04:36:15 EST 2021

Dear Humanoid Teams,

we have now picked the two time slots for our Webots introduction
workshop next week. The workshops will take place
(1) Tuesday, March 2nd 9am - 11 am CET
(2) Wednesday, March 3rd 5pm - 7pm CET

Signing up for the workshops is not required. The workshops will start
on time, so please make sure you join a few minutes ahead of the
scheduled time to test your audio setup.

The meetings will take place on BigBlueButton:
https://webconf.u-bordeaux.fr/b/lud-c6t-wyf
Access code:  679450

The sessions will be presented by Cyberbotics, the company behind
Webots. They will give an introduction on how to get started with the
simulator, and how you set up and control your own robot models. You
will also be able to ask any questions you may have.

The two workshops will be identical in content, so there is no need to
join both of them (although you are welcome to). We will also record the
workshops and publish them on the league's YouTube channel afterwards
for those of you not able to join.

Webots' developers will also join our RoboCup Humanoid Forum and monitor
the
https://hl.forum.robocup.org/c/virtual-hsc/webots-technical-questions/29
topics
If you have any technical questions about Webots, please post them there
(instead of messaging Webots directly) so other teams can benefit from
the responses as well.

Cheers,
Maike

--