[robocup-humanoid] Poll for workshop on how to get started with Webots (deadline: February 24th)

Maike Paetzel-Pruesmann paetzel-pruesmann at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 18 04:41:27 EST 2021

Dear Humanoid Teams,

as you have seen from the Call for Participation, we are introducing
Webots as a simulator for the Virtual Humanoid Soccer Competition in
2021. To make it easier for teams to get started with Webots, we will
organize a workshop with Cyberbotics, the company behind Webots, on how
to get started with their simulator for the virtual competition. To
schedule this workshop in a way that most of the interested team members
can attend, we have set up a Doodle with potential dates and time slots
for the workshop:
https://doodle.com/poll/6tzw3wpgegkdhd4d?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Please fill in the Doodle until Wednesday, February 24th. We are trying
to reach as many people as possible with this workshop, so multiple
members per team can fill out the poll. I would, however, kindly ask you
to add your team name in parenthesis behind your name when filling in
the Doodle.

The workshop will be recorded and published afterwards for teams who
cannot attend the workshop.

Kind regards,
Maike (for the Humanoid League Technical Committee)

--
Dr. Maike Paetzel-Prüsmann
Postdoctoral Researcher

Pronouns: she / her