[robocup-humanoid] New roadmap

Ludovic Hofer lhofer at labri.fr
Sun Jun 16 13:09:09 EDT 2019

Dear Oskar, Dear Minoru,

First of all, thanks for your feedback, your suggestions and your
support for the league.

As Oskar's e-mail pointed out, we failed to open a new thread for
discussing this draft of the roadmap. This problem is now fixed: This
thread
<https://hl.forum.robocup.org/t/first-draft-of-roadmap-2019-open-for-discussion/328>
can be used for all following discussions. In order to save your
comments for posterity, I referred to your e-mails in an issue in the
roadmap repository <https://github.com/medrimonia/roadmap_hl/issues/8>

Given the remaining time before the competition, we won't be able to
publish a second draft before the RoboCup 2019. However all the comments
will be gathered in order to provide a more complete document quickly
after competition.

Best,

Ludovic