[robocup-humanoid] Penalty mark distance for adult size: typing error?

Professor Ulrich Hochberg Ulrich.Hochberg at hs-offenburg.de
Fri May 3 09:42:32 EDT 2019

Dear Hl-teams, especialy adult size,

we have built up our training field, it looks strange:

Goal width  (F) is 5 m and Penalty mark distance is (G) is 1.5 m (Ratio
5:1.5 = 3.33)

A "real" soccer field the corresponding values are 18.3 vs. 11 (Ratio
18.3:11 = 1.66).

For a "real" hall soccer field, which is more simular to our field, the
corresponding values are:

Goal width 3 to  5 m, penalty mark distance is 9 m (Ration 0.33 to 0.56).

I guess the penalty mark distance for adult size is just a typing error?

Please comment.

Thanks and best regards

Sweaty-Team

Am 11.03.2019 um 21:04 schrieb Ludovic Hofer:
> Dear HL-teams,
>
> Please note that an update version of the rule book with the
> modifications regarding Drop-In has been uploaded here:
> https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/materials/rules/
>
> It has also been made more explicit the fact that the best humanoid
> award can be either a certificate or a trophy.
>
> Please make sure to read the modifications carefully and to request
> additional information if you have any doubt on the meaning of some
> changes, if some elements are unclear or if you have concerns
> regarding any element of the rulebook.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ludovic Hofer(for the RoboCup Humanoid Technical Committee)
>

> On 05/03/2019 10:09, Maike Paetzel wrote:
>>
>> Dear HL-teams,
>>
>> the Technical Committee took the comments we received for the rule
>> draft into careful consideration and prepared an updated version of
>> the rule book. This final version of the rule book for 2019 can now
>> be found here: https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/materials/rules/ as
>> well as on github: https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/Rules
>>
>> There are some minor updates for the GameController planned for 2019.
>> We will try to push the new version of the GameController as long in
>> advance as possible and release it before the GermanOpen starts so it
>> can be thoroughly tested by the teams. However, we cannot yet promise
>> a final release date. If you find bugs in the source or have feature
>> requests, please submit the report to the github project:
>> https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/GameController
>>
>> The Technical Committee has also published a team communication
>> protocol and strongly encourages teams to implement this protocol in
>> order to successfully participate in the Drop-In challenge:
>> https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/mitecom
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Maike (for the RoboCup Humanoid Technical Committee)
>>
>> Page Title
>>

>> När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så
>> innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer
>> om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här:
>> http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/
>>
>> E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal
>> data. For more information on how this is performed, please read
>> here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ulrich E. Hochberg
University of Applied Sciences Offenburg
Departement of Mechanical Engineering and Process Engineering
Laboratory Measurement and Control
Badstraße 24
D-77652 Offenburg
Germany