[robocup-humanoid] [rc-hl-tc] Final version of the 2019 rule book released

Ludovic Hofer lhofer at labri.fr
Mon Mar 11 16:04:45 EDT 2019

Dear HL-teams,

Please note that an update version of the rule book with the
modifications regarding Drop-In has been uploaded here:
https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/materials/rules/

It has also been made more explicit the fact that the best humanoid
award can be either a certificate or a trophy.

Please make sure to read the modifications carefully and to request
additional information if you have any doubt on the meaning of some
changes, if some elements are unclear or if you have concerns regarding
any element of the rulebook.

Kind regards,

Ludovic Hofer(for the RoboCup Humanoid Technical Committee)