[robocup-humanoid] Final version of the 2019 rule book released

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Tue Mar 5 04:09:05 EST 2019

Dear HL-teams,

the Technical Committee took the comments we received for the rule draft into careful consideration and prepared an updated version of the rule book. This final version of the rule book for 2019 can now be found here: https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/materials/rules/ as well as on github: https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/Rules

There are some minor updates for the GameController planned for 2019. We will try to push the new version of the GameController as long in advance as possible and release it before the GermanOpen starts so it can be thoroughly tested by the teams. However, we cannot yet promise a final release date. If you find bugs in the source or have feature requests, please submit the report to the github project: https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/GameController

The Technical Committee has also published a team communication protocol and strongly encourages teams to implement this protocol in order to successfully participate in the Drop-In challenge:  https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/mitecom

Kind regards,

Maike (for the RoboCup Humanoid Technical Committee)

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy