[robocup-humanoid] GameController revision

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Sun Sep 4 21:04:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

since we need to work on the game controller anyway, I suggest that we also
add the scoring rules for drop-in games.

I am strongly in favour of only having the following score which (a) are
objective, and do not require a lot of referee overhead.

1.) Goal scored by robot +? points
2.) Goalie made a safe +? points
3.) +/- any robot that was on the field during a goal scored for or against
4.) penalties (a robot received a penality)

I think we should add the ability to score those events in the game
controller, which can then be done by the game controller referee without
need for other referees.

This means we can also calculate the drop-in scores during any regular
games to sanity check the scores and to select an MVP for example.

CU,
   Jacky