[robocup-humanoid] Schedule for RoboCup 2017 qualification process

8paetzel at informatik.uni-hamburg.de 8paetzel at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Sep 9 08:56:30 EDT 2016

Dear RoboCuppers,

since the schedule the last years was quite tight for visa and funding
application and planning team travel, the TC decided to change the
schedule of the qualification process this year. In this mail, we will
inform you about the new time plan:

1. Call for participation: Published as soon as possible, latest October 31st
2. Submission deadline for team applications: December 1st
3. Announcement of qualification results: January 8th

We are also hoping to publih the first draft of the new rule book
before the end of the application process and invite discussion about
the rule proposal until the end of January, so we can release a final
version of the rule book by the end of February. We hope this will
give teams not only the possibility to adapt to the rule changes
early, but also to give comments about the rule draft which will be
considered by the TC for the final version.

Cheers,
Maike (for the Humanoid League TC)