[robocup-humanoid] Humanoid Robots- NEED EXPERT ADVICE

AMY EGUCHI amy_eguchi at bloomfield.edu
Fri Oct 9 21:56:55 EDT 2015

Beside from Bioloid, Robotis actually has many educational kits:
http://en.robotis.com/index/product.php?cate_code=121010

Robotis Darwin Mini is much cheaper (plastic) and kind of cute:
http://en.robotis.com/index/product.php?cate_code=121310

However, not the same effect as Nao or Darwin OP has...

amy

--
amy_eguchi at bloomfield.edu
emiamy at post.harvard.edu