[robocup-humanoid] Humanoid Robots- NEED EXPERT ADVICE

Damien Kee damien at domabotics.com
Fri Oct 9 21:02:58 EDT 2015

Makes sense, although Humanoid platform doesn't automatically imply an
advanced programming language.

As for platforms, have you seen the bioloids?
http://www.tribotix.com/Products/Robotis/Bioloid/Bioloid.htm

or the ones from Lynxmotion
http://www.lynxmotion.com/c-181-pete.aspx

They don't look as slick, but are considerably cheaper.  ($7k for a NAO is
pretty good compared to what they were just a year ago!)

Regards
Damien Kee