[robocup-humanoid] HerkuleX servos (DRS-0101)

Marcus Scheunemann scheunem at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 27 07:18:11 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am from the SPL but came across an issue with an HerkuleX DRS-0101
servo in my new working group.

I checked the specs [1] and asked the initiating team of the survey [2]
for hints whether someone ever used HerkuleX servos. I did not get any
"positive" feedback yet. Therefore I give it another try here ;)

Does anyone of you ever used or tested HerkuleX servos? We have many of
this servos (DRS-0101) and one after the other start responding with an
error code "Driver error" and is not accessible at all anymore. I was
wondering if you experienced the same and can give any further advice
(except changing hardware) to me?

So, since first competitions coming up soon, have a great preparation
time ;)

Best,

Marcus

---