[robocup-humanoid] A couple of suggestions

Alejandro Malo Tamayo badalex at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Jun 22 12:32:08 EDT 2011

1) May I suggest  a change in the layout of the GameController, to move the Kickoff Team & Game State Groups to the inmediate right or left of the Score & Special Time Groups, in this way all the buttons associated to the game state are nearer.
2) During penalties and the technical challenges the referee must give a "start signal" (14.6/19/19.4). From the GameController point of view, since these events do not follow the ready/set/play sequence, can I assume that the start signal is the start of the  clock?
Best regards
Alejandro Malo