[robocup-humanoid] Team--Logos for the GameController

Dirk Thomas dthomas at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jun 17 11:45:27 EDT 2011

Dear Humanoid League Teams,

i am going to publish an updated package of the RoboCup GameController end of next week.
It does NOT contain any changes in protocol - but several improvements to the user interfaces.

Besides the GameController the tool GameStateVisualizer is included which can be utilized to present the score with team names and team logos to the audience.
To make this screen look appealing i want to ask you to send me a logo for your team.

While the logos for the SPL are already complete (as far as i can see) a numerous of teams of the KidSize and TeenSize are still missing.
You can check if a logo for your team is already integrated by taking a look at the current images:
- http://robocupgc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/robocupgc/trunk/dist/config/hl-kid/
- http://robocupgc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/robocupgc/trunk/dist/config/hl-teen/

Please send me a logo together with the team name not later than Thursday, 23.06. to be included in the published GameController archive.
The image should have a maximum resolution of 800 x 600 px.
The format can be either .jpg, .png or .gif.

Thank you and see you soon in Istanbul,
Dirk Thomas