[robocup-humanoid] request on robocup 2011

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 16 09:07:25 EST 2011

Hi,

unfortunately, the deadline for qualification, which was widely
publicised has long expired.

At this time, we can only accept applications in the teen or adult
sized leagues. In the kid size 34 teams applied on time, but only 24
teams will be selected.

I am not sure in which league you would like to compete, but if it is
in either the teen or adult sized league, then you must submit your
qualification material before Thu, Feb. 17th at midnight.

CU,
   Jacky