[robocup-humanoid] request on robocup 2011

Hafez mefmef at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:07:27 EST 2011

hello ,

we are a humanoid team in Iran , and we are willing to participate at
robocup 2011 in Turkey .

we found the official web site (http://www.robocup2011.org/en/) and we
checked the *Registration Timeline *since 3 month ago .

in the *Registration Timeline page , we saw the folloing information:

*
*RoboCup 2011 Registration Timeline *

RoboCupSoccer, RoboCupRescue & RoboCup at Home

Team Pre-Registration Deadline*: February 28, 2011
Team Qualification Deadline: March 31, 2011
Early Registration: March 18 - May 13, 2011
Regular Registration: May 14 - June 17, 2011 (No team registration accepted
after June 17)
Late registration: June 18 - RoboCup 2011
Team Setup: July 5 & 6, 2011
Competitions: July 7 - 10, 2011
Symposium: July 11, 2011

Note *: Pre-registration deadlines for some leagues may vary.

we checked the Humanoid
League<http://www.robocup2011.org/en/content.asp?PID=%7B00A4B9B0-950A-4A49-B684-6AB4C3BE982F%7D&PageFn=Humanoid%20League>page
and there is not any info about the Deadlines so we thought that
*Timeline is the same as *February 28, 2011 .

now we noticed that there is another web site (
http://www.tzi.de/humanoid/bin/view/Website/Call2011) and there is no time
to us , to sign.

as we are new , we wonder is there any way to sign for this robocup at
humanoid now? we can prepare TDP and video in 2 days.

if you can't help us , do you know any one who can do?

best wishes.

Ps : we took the third place at AUTCUP and national KHAWRAZMI robocup in
Iran , beside  we worked so hard for robocup 2011.

--
*Hafez Farazi (ISLAMIC AZAD UNIVERSITY OF PARAND)
*