[robocup-humanoid] Registration Question

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 7 08:11:47 EST 2011

Dear Mohamadali Ghafarian,

Please note that registration for participation in the RoboCup
Humanoid League will only be possible for qualified teams.

The submission deadline for qualification material was January 28.
The result of qualification is planned to be announced on February 18.
Both dates have been announced in the call for participation, see, e.g.,
http://www.tzi.de/humanoid/bin/view/Website/Call2011
https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/robocup-humanoid/2010/000719.html

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk