[robocup-humanoid] Rule for 2011?

N. Michael Mayer nmmayer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:29:42 EST 2011

Oskar,
as you know I have always been interested in the HL and just wrote my
opinion. Of course at the end it is your decision. BTW I think it is
also important to clarify the technical challenges, what is the final
setting there.

One team from my university is going to participate at the Japan Open.
Hopefully according to the new rules.

Mike