[robocup-humanoid] Rule Changes

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Sat May 22 05:10:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

this is not a change, but the way that we have always played. It is simply
impractical to have handlers chase the ball to determine which side of the
field they are supposed to start on.

I would like to update the rules before the competition, because otherwise
we will probably forget about it again until 2011.
CU,
   Jacky

--
Prof. Jacky Baltes, EITC E2-402 Department of Computer Science, University
of Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2