[robocup-humanoid] Rule Changes

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat May 22 04:25:24 EDT 2010

Hello Jacky and HL Teams,

As there are only 4 weeks to go until RoboCup in Singapore,
we should - as in previous years - collect any well-argued suggestions
for rule improvements and discuss and decide about them in the first team
leader meeting.
Any short-term rule changes can only be decided there.

I suggest that the first team leader meeting is being held - as in
previous years- in the evening of the first day of set-up,
which is Sat June 19th, at 6pm.

Best regards,
Oskar