[robocup-humanoid] WG: [Fwd: Field sizes used in 2008]

N. Michael Mayer norbert at er.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Thu Aug 21 03:35:46 EDT 2008

I think we need also to clarify if the small size league can jump to our
line width, layout. We cannot go below 4cm I think. If this is a problem
we can suggest to come towards the following plan:

joint layout HL/SPL/Aibo 2009
joint layout SSL/HL/SPL/Aibo 2010 -so we would have more time to come
together (?)

even if the line width is not problem we could suggest to delay the
merger a little (1y,?)