[robocup-humanoid] Wireless communication

hamid mobalegh moballegh at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 07:19:06 EDT 2008

Dear Oskar,

Maybe no more, because we have decided to make the robot shorter. However it is not stated clearly in the rules whether "standing upright" means that the robot should be measured as normally standing or stretched to its maximum height?
We have also found a solution for our networking hardware which allows the robots to communicate with each other without needing a server.

Best regards,
Hamid Reza Moballegh.