[robocup-humanoid] Fw: [robocup-exec] Roadmap Discussion in Atlanta

Emanuele Menegatti emg at dei.unipd.it
Thu Jun 28 04:01:31 EDT 2007

Dear Norbert and Changjiu

please find in attach our list of
> - no of publications on humanoid soccer from your team
> (1. no of journal papers; 2. no of conference papers; 3. list of
> the publications)

1. journal paper (TO BE SUBMITTED)
5. conference papers

List of publications:
[1]     E. Mumolo, M. Nolich, E. Menegatti A genetic-fuzzy algorithm
for the articulatory imitation of facial movements during
vocalization of a humanoid robot, IEEE-RAS International Conference
on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids 2005) December  2005, Tsukuba, Japan,
pp. 436--441

[2]     N. Greggio, G. Silvestri, S. Antonello, E. Menegatti, E.
Pagello A 3D Model of a Humanoid Robot for USARSim Simulator First
Workshop on Humanoid Soccer Robots December 2006, Genova, Italy, pp.
17--24, ISBN 88-900426-2-1

[3]     A. Maggi, T. Guseo, E. Pagello, E. Menegatti A light software
architecture for a Humanoid Soccer Robot First Workshop on Humanoid
Soccer Robots December 2006, Genova, Italy, pp. 25--31, ISBN
88-900426-2-1

[4]     T. Guseo, E. Menegatti Demosaicing Low Resolution Qvga Bayer
Pattern 2nd International Conference on Computer Vision Theory  and
Applications (VISAPP07), 8 - 11 March, 2007 Barcelona, Spain (to appear)

[5]     N. Greggio, g. Silvestri, e. Menegatti, e. Pagello A
realistic simulation of a humanoid robot in USARSim Proc. of the
Fourth Int. Symposium on Mechatronics and its Applications (ISMA07),
Sharjah, UAE, March 26-29, 2007 - CD-ROM only

cheers,
ema

On 28/giu/07, at 09:17, Zhou Changjiu wrote:

> Dear Teams,
>
> As did in previous years, we'll continue the roadmap discussion in
> Atlanta. Each league is requested to give a short and precise
> presentation during the RoboCup Symposium. The main topics of the
> presentation include:
>
> - for soccer leagues: what is the contribution to the 2050 goal
> for other leagues: what makes your league appealing
> - what are the scientific contributions
> (statistics of publications/results, expected results)
> - what will you show in about 5 years
> - how do you reduce the expenses for the organization of events
>
> As Exec members, Norbert and myself would appreciate it if you
> could send us the followings via e-mail.
>
> - no of publications on humanoid soccer from your team
> (1. no of journal papers; 2. no of conference papers; 3. list of
> the publications)
> - your proposal on changes of rules for RoboCup 2008
>
> We'll call for meetings to discuss roadmap and changes of rules
> during the competition.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Changjiu Zhou
> RoboCup Exec

Emanuele Menegatti, Ph.D.

Intelligent Autonomous Systems Laboratory (IAS-Lab)
Department of Information Engineering
The University of Padua
via G. Gradenigo 6/A
I-35131 Padova - ITALY