[robocup-humanoid] Fw: [robocup-exec] Roadmap Discussion in Atlanta

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jun 28 15:58:07 EDT 2007

Dear Chanjiu, Dear Teams,

> - your proposal on changes of rules for RoboCup 2008

I would like to remind you that the Technical Committee had already
posted its perspective on rule changes in the appendix to the rules
posted on April 13, see
http://lists.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/robocup-humanoid/2007/000205.html

The purpose was to start discussion about rule changes for 2008
early in advance of RoboCup in Atlanta
that we can finalize the rules immediately after RoboCup 2007
and everyone can start early to prepare for RoboCup 2008.

> We'll call for meetings to discuss roadmap and changes of rules during the
> competition.

It turned out at German and Japan Open, that in the current rules
some points are not described clearly enough.
We must discuss and clarify them in Atlanta in the team leader
meetings before the competition starts.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Atlanta.
Have a safe trip!

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk