[robocup-humanoid] Fw: [robocup-exec] Roadmap Discussion in Atlanta

Zhou Changjiu ZhouCJ at sp.edu.sg
Thu Jun 28 03:17:57 EDT 2007

Dear Teams,

As did in previous years, we'll continue the roadmap discussion in Atlanta.
Each league is requested to give a short and precise presentation during
the RoboCup Symposium. The main topics of the presentation include:

- for soccer leagues: what is the contribution to the 2050 goal
  for other leagues: what makes your league appealing
- what are the scientific contributions
  (statistics of publications/results, expected results)
- what will you show in about 5 years
- how do you reduce the expenses for the organization of events

As Exec members, Norbert and myself would appreciate it if you could send
us the followings via e-mail.

- no of publications on humanoid soccer from your team
      (1. no of journal papers; 2. no of conference papers; 3. list of the
publications)
- your proposal on changes of rules for RoboCup 2008

We'll call for meetings to discuss roadmap and changes of rules during the
competition.

Looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Best wishes,

Changjiu Zhou
RoboCup Exec