[robocup-humanoid] About substitution during the game.

Pasan Kulvanit pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Wed Jun 6 20:57:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

In the steps of substitution during the game.

1) When exactly can we make the sub? When the ball out of play? Or at any
time the ref sees appropriate?
2) Can we manually take out the robot from the game and manually put in
the new player?
3) Where is the spot to put the new player? At the former spot of the
previous player?
4) Should we have to let the new player walk/run into the field from the
sideline?
5) Will the game stop during sub?

Other question
- Where is the venue for kid-size competition? (A or B on the map?)

Thanks very much.
-Pasan Team KMUTT

Pasan Kulvanit
Institute of FIeld RoBOtics (FIBO)
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
126 Pracha u-tid Road Bangmod Thungkru
Bangkok 10140 Thailand
Mobile : (66) 81-926-2086
Tel      : (66) 2-470-9339
Fax     : (66) 2-470-9703
Email  : pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Web: http://fibo.kmutt.ac.th

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the recipient(s) name above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any type of your use is prohibited. Any
information, comment or statement contained in this e-mail, including any
attachments (if any) are those of the author and are not necessarily
endorsed by FIBO. The FIBO shall, therefore, not be liable or responsible
for any of such contents, including damages resulting from any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.