[robocup-humanoid] Dribbling Challenge

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 24 09:03:22 EDT 2007

Dear Samuel Mui,

In the first paragraph of Section 19 of the rules it is stated
	"Each humanoid size class uses its field for the technical
	challenges."
Kidsize robots use the kidsize field and teensize robots the teensize
field.
This has also been practiced successfully during GermanOpen
and JapanOpen recently.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk