[robocup-humanoid] suggestion part 4.5 "Colors and Markers"

Norberto Velázquez norberto_vn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 20:52:07 EDT 2007

Dear Dr.Emanuele Menegatti,
  Dear Organizing and Technical Committees

  I'm Norberto Velazquez from Mexico,
  In our experience in Bremen some robots had red leds that was blinking during the games and caused problems in our robot and in others vision systems, for that I want suggest add at the rules (part 4.5 "Colors and Markers"), that: any LED must not be ON or blinking during the competitions!
  I don't know if is to late to add this at the rules but I considered important comment

  I hope see you all in Atlanta!
  Best Regards,
  Norberto Velazquez

  ------------------------
  Norberto Velazquez
    TeamLeader, Pioneros Mexico
    Universidad Panamericana Campus Guadalajara
    www.pionerosmexico.com
    www.up.mx
    Phone: 044 3338429447
  --------------------------

emg at dei.unipd.it wrote:
  Dear Humanoid League team leaders,

in the following link you can find the final version of the rules that
will be used at German Open 2007 and later in RoboCup 2007.

http://www.dei.unipd.it/~emg/downloads/HumanoidLeagueRules2007.pdf

I would like to thanks all of you that commented on the draft versions
of the rules and especially the Technical Committee that worked hard
to finalise these rules and the attached Apppendix with the directions
for following years.

In particular I would acknowledge the great work of Oskar von Stryk in
foster the rule definition and in coming out with a good formalized
version of some of them.

Best regards,
Emanuele Menegatti

Emanuele Menegatti, Ph.D.
Assistan Professor

Intelligent Autonomous Systems Laboratory (IAS-Lab)
Department of Information Engineering
The University of Padua
via G. Gradenigo 6/A
I-35131 Padova - ITALY