[robocup-humanoid] Final version 2007 rules

emg at dei.unipd.it emg at dei.unipd.it
Fri Apr 13 04:38:00 EDT 2007

Dear Humanoid League team leaders,

in the following link you can find the final version of the rules that
will be used at German Open 2007 and later in RoboCup 2007.

http://www.dei.unipd.it/~emg/downloads/HumanoidLeagueRules2007.pdf

I would like to thanks all of you that commented on the draft versions
of the rules and especially the Technical Committee that worked hard
to finalise these rules and the attached Apppendix with the directions
for following years.

In particular I would acknowledge the great work of Oskar von Stryk in
foster the rule definition and in coming out with a good formalized
version of some of them.

Best regards,
Emanuele Menegatti

Emanuele Menegatti, Ph.D.
Assistan Professor

Intelligent Autonomous Systems Laboratory (IAS-Lab)
Department of Information Engineering
The University of Padua
via G. Gradenigo 6/A
I-35131 Padova - ITALY