[robocup-humanoid] almost ready

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Feb 15 04:13:04 EST 2007

Dear Teams,

I fully understand and agree with the complaints that
the list of qualified HL teams has not been announced yet.

However, as a (first time) member of the Technical Committee
please let me add that this year we had almost twice
the number of submissions to review than were submitted last year!

As a consequence we want to increase the number
of qualified KidSize teams from 16 in 2006 to 20 or, better, 24 in 2007.
This means that a very different schedule must be found
to ensure that we can manage the high number of 2-2 games in KidSize
before admitting more teams.
And also increased space requirements must be discussed
with the organizers which have strict limitations.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk

--
Prof. Dr. Oskar von Stryk           E-Mail: stryk(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation and Systems Optimization Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-2513