[robocup-humanoid] almost ready

Hans-Dieter Burkhard hdb at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 15 03:20:23 EST 2007

I strongly support Thomas remarks concerning sending emails.

But I dont understand the remarks on the number of videos.
Each team should send only ONE video. Therefore, the committee
is supposed to view only one video. As in industrial applications:
If you are asked to send not more then 20 pages proposals, then
all additional pages will simply go to trash.

We should keep discipline: For save of time of the committee,
but also for fairness reasons: It is unfair to teams which
followed the rules. I hope the committee will not give any
adavantages according to additional videos.

Best regards

Dieter