[robocup-humanoid] Results of the qualification

N. Michael Mayer michael at jeap.org
Sun Feb 18 00:13:35 EST 2007

Hello everybody, Dear teams!
We got many, too many, good pre-registrations. We contacted the
organizers to give us more space. We got space for 24 teams in the
Kidsize and 8 Teams in the TeenSize Class. And this is the result. I am
very sorry for the delay of one week, but we had to make sure that
everything is fair and sound. Thanks go to our reviewers and to Tucker
Balch!

For the TC, OC,
Michael Mayer

KidSize
1. Artisti
2. B-Human
3. CIT Brains & Hajime
4. Darmstadt Dribblers
5. DoH!Bots
6. FUmanoid
7. GeNUS
8. HumanoidTeamHumboldt
9. ITANDROIDS-HD
10.JEAP
11.KMUTT
12.NimbRo KidSize
13.Persia
14.PIONEROS MEXICO
15.T. Osaka (Kid)
16.Robo-Erectus Junior
17.RO-PE
18.SPRInt
19.TH_MOS
20.TKU
21.Tsinghua Hephaestus
22.UChile RoadRunners
23.UofM Humanoids
24.ZJUDancer
Qualified for the Technical Challenge and in a waiting list for the 2-2:
25.Tsinghua Hrimthurs

TeenSize:
1. Hajime Team
2. HHITimer
3. HWM
4. NimbRo TeenSize
5. T. Osaka (Teen)
6. Pal Technology
7. Robo-Erectus Senior
8. Tsinghua Hephaestus

Important Remarks:
1. Qualification of your team does not mean your robots are qualified as
they were shown in the film. The robots are going to be checked in
Atlanta. Please make sure that the robots you bring to Atlanta meet the
design requirements (colors, feet, upper body etc.) outlined in the
rules draft. Only robots complying to the rules will be admitted to the
competitions. If you are uncertain about the design, please ask on the
mailing list.

2. The qualification material submitted by the qualified teams is going
to be published online soon. Later more on this mailing list.

3. In the KidSize league the material that was submitted by all 25 teams
including Tsinghua Hrimthurs fulfiled our requirements completely.
Tsinghua Hrimthurs was set on the waiting list because we had to limit
the number of participants of the 2-2 to 24 teams and we had already 3
excellent teams from Tsinghua University qualified for the competitions.

See you all in Atlanta!