[robocup-humanoid] [Robocup-updates] RoboCup 2007 Newsletter #1

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 22 00:37:13 EST 2007

RoboCup 2007 Atlanta Newsletter
January 21, 2007
----------

RoboCup 2007 Atlanta Website
----------
Visit the RoboCup 2007 Atlanta Website for the latest information on
RoboCup 2007: http://www.robocup-us.org

Phase 1 Registration is Open
----------
RoboCup 2007 Atlanta is pleased to open registration for the RoboCup
Symposium and for Competition Spectators.  To register, visit
http://www.georgiarobotics.com/robocup/phase1 .  Phase 2 Registration
opens in February.

RoboCup 2007 Atlanta Important Dates
----------
        o June 27-30: RSS Conference
        o July 1: Venues open for participants
        o July 3: Qualification rounds begin, RoboCup opens to spectators
        o July 6: Qualification rounds end
        o July 7-8: Finals
        o July 8: RoboCup Symposium Reception
        o July 9-10: RoboCup Symposium

Location
----------
RoboCup 2007 Atlanta will be held on the Georgia Tech campus in several
venues.  Details on the venues will come in future newsletters.

Housing and Hotels
----------
We will offer rooms on the Georgia Tech campus near the main RoboCup
venue. Traditional American dorm beds will be available at $40/night and
bedrooms in four room suites at $60/night.  Conference hotel rooms will
be available at $120.

Message from the Chair
----------
I look forward to welcoming you all to Georgia Tech and Atlanta.  This
is a short message to bring you quickly up to speed about the status of
RoboCup 2007.  We will follow up soon with more.

Best!

Tucker Balch

Sponsors
CITIZEN